You can learn more about how we handle your personal data and your rights by reviewing our privacy notice.
This privacy notice applies to any Sanisoft website, application, service, or tool (collectively “Services”) where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. It also applies to any other communication we may have with you. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
Why we use location
What information do we collect?
If you are a training participant, your employer (or other third party paying for training) supplies us with your business contact information: Name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Some employers also provide additional identifying information such as an employee ID number. We do not ask for nor do we process sensitive personal information. If you are purchasing training for yourself or interacting with our Services without being a training participant, we collect the contact information you provide. In interacting with our Services, we collect IP address and data associated with cookies. We will also generate information about your use of the services, including creating a record of your training. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies.
• As described above, we collect contact information from employers and other third parties who make purchases on your behalf.
• We may supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available in an applicable jurisdiction.
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us.
• Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone number(s) or email address(es) when you register for an account with us.
• Other content that you generate or that is connected to your account (such as course attendance, course progress, and user preferences)
• Postage, billing, and other information used to purchase or send course materials, invoices, and other information.
• You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services.
• Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us.
We collect information about your interaction with our Services. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your weblog information.
If you have a question or a complaint about this privacy notice, our global privacy standards, or our information handling practices, you can email our Global Privacy Team at email@example.com
We do not discriminate against any consumer based on the exercise of their consumer rights.